LOVE Vintage Atomic Eames, but too Pricey?
2 Atomic DIY ideas that will make any room out of this world!
ATOM WALL ART- Items Needed & Directions:
- Pre cut wooden circles
- 1 Large circle (example 8 1/2in)
- Small Circles - Buy in 2's (example green 4 in, dark blue 3 in)
- I used the zero for light blue
PLACE MAT LIGHTS- Items Needed and Directions:
- 4 Wooden Pre-cut squares (example 6x4)
- Nail 2 pieces in "L" shape
- Drill hole in bottom piece for lamp assembly
- Cut in 3 sections - 1 (6in) & 2 (4in)
- Predrill holes down side to zip tie together ***make sure they match up***
- Predrill holes along bottom for tack nails along wood