Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

My Future Ranchero

I want a Ford Ranchero!
But NOT JUST ANY RANCHERO...1957-1959, the ones with fins! MMMM mmm
One day I will be cruising these streets in my own Ranchero.


The Ford Ranchero was a coupe utility produced between 1957 and 1979½. Unlike a pickup truck, the Ranchero was made from a two-door station wagon frame that combined the cab and cargo bed into the body. A total of 508,355 units were produced during the model's production run. In December of 1956, three months after the traditional September model year start-up, the Ranchero was introduced!! 





ONE DAY.... ONE DAY!



Pin It

3 comments:

  1. 3rd one down, silver and white gets my vote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Number #3 Hands Down, Color Combo, Wheels, Whole Package an Eye Catcher for Sure !

    ReplyDelete