Alabamians...a thing of beauty...!
· We're the reason God created Football.
· World's last outpost of good manners
· You can put a license tag on anything, drive it down the road, and no one will stop you.
· Sweet Tea, Barbecue, fried pie, fried okra, cornbread, sweet potato pie, family recipes, homemade ice cream, peach cobbler ‘nanner pudding, butter beans, fried catfish, grillin out, sawmill gravy
· New York and California are not taken seriously
· Gulf Beaches
· Everyone knows how to tell a good story, Best joke tellers in the world, small talk skill level is a maximum and never a shortage on advice
· Vintage automobiles are given the respect
· Flea Markets
· River Rats
· Handshakes still effective in business dealings
· 364 day riding season
· Back porches
· Your Mamma and Daddy and their Mammas and Daddies
· Moonshine & homebrew
· The infield at ’dega on race day
· You can leave Alabama, but you'll always come back home.....to family