Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

THE DEN


INSPIRED, INSPIRATION, INSPIRING..
I can not even start to explain how excited I am about decorating this new house! Starting from scratch is a dream come true, BUT I am quickly realizing how big of a project this will be....BRING IT ON.

The first room I am focusing on is the den, it is flanked by the kitchen on one side and "the study" on the other. It is really one big room, which makes it perfect for the style I wanted to do. I really like mid century modern style...its clean, sleek and airy. No clutter and bold colors.

Here is what I am thinking on...

SEATING
 - Bold Color - Eames Era - Danish Modern-ish -


WALLS
Wood Panels on one side

Main Color in Den and Kitchen (color will work well in both)
Jadeite 
Walls in Study
Mustard

End Tables
Danish Modern

 Lights



Built in Cabinets
Rust colored


What ya think???






1 comment:

  1. Hey! I have that exact sofa. I just scored it while out power thriftin. It has a hide a bed on the left side. Vinyl. Too cool. Lovin your blog. https://picasaweb.google.com/102347068074849928768/October7201202#slideshow/5796805943530745602

    ReplyDelete