Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas for Two!

This is the first Christmas that Larry and me have really ever done BIG gifts for each other in five years. I thought for sure that my gifts for him would be way better...HE BLEW ME AWAY!

Christmas Eve...
A LADY HEAD VASE!! How did he find this? How did he know?? : )

Easyrider Magazine: All 1976 (Birth Year) & Lot of 1974-78
Time Magazine Hells Angel Book and Street Chopper April 76'


-JUNE-

Christmas Morning...
I built him a gun rack for his dads gun, it is attached to a book shelf that was a vintage wine rack 

I GOT 2 MORE!!!! I LOVE THESE THINGS MORE WITH EVERY SECOND!

AND A PROJECT RUNWAY BODY-FORM - He knew my measurements. xoxo

I love Larry, he gets it 100%...he knows what things I love and made the effort to find them! 
I am the luckiest girl in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment