Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

Fridge-I-DARE.....

Not one to be scared of messing anything up...
I decided I was going to paint my fridge green and  pea green at that!!  
Even though my mom and Larry thought I was mad, this was happening! I knew it would work...





  • We had to get the paint to stick to metal with:


****Use the sponge roller with rounded edge (this eliminates stripes in primer and paint)****

  • LET PRIMER DRY COMPLETELY...THIS IS A MUST
  • Then slowly and in the same direction roll a light coat of paint 
  • Let dry completely before 2nd coat (will stick & pull off)
(Notice Larry is painting...Apparently, I am not patient enough and he took over this)



OF COURSE, I was right...LOOKS AWESOME!

Moral of the story
Don't be scared to mess something up with a little paint! Get dirty, experiment and GO FOR IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment