Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

It' in the details

Making a house a home is in the details and
A lady's domain is her KITCHEN...

DIY WALL SAYINGS:
8" x 8" Canvas boards (packs of 3)
Cheap Oil or acrylic paint
and a rainy or sunshiny day is all you need

***A hot glue gun and some ribbon for extra pizazz***


A messy kitchen is a happy kitchen, and this kitchen is delirious !

A clean kitchen is the sign of a wasted life.
A guardian angel in your kitchen…
watches over what you’re fixin’…!!

A messy kitchen is a sign of a good meal.
A Pinch of this…a dash of that…
God blesses this kitchen but He doesn’t clean it….!!


I know that birds have little birds,and fish have little fishes.
Then why don’t sinks have little sinks,
instead of dirty dishes..???
If “ifs” and “ands” were pots and pans, 
this world would be one heck of a kitchen !!

I like hugs and I like kisses, But what I’d love…is help with the dishes !!

If messy kitchens are happy kitchens…mine’s delirious !!
If you can’t stand the heat, get out of the kitchen !

…bless this kitchen…and those who labor in it…

Lord, Warm all the kitchen with thy Love,
And light it with Thy peace.
Forgive me all my worry,
and make my grumbling cease.

Love bakes good cakes
And brews good stews.

Moms Kitchen:

Love served here…Thank God for dirty dishes;
they have a tale to tell;while others may go hungry,
we’re eating very well.
I shouldn’t want to fuss;
With home and health and happiness,
and by the stack of evidence
God’s been very good to us !!


The kitchen is the heart of the home…

The Meals Complete…when the Kitchen’s Neat !!


This is my kitchen and I will do as I darn well please !











No comments:

Post a Comment