Pages

Monday, December 26, 2011

Homemade Christmas

This has been the BEST CHRISTMAS yet!
Every gift I got was so special and thoughtful. I can not believe how much effort was put into all the wonderful things I got...this was such a wonderful day spent with my WONDERFUL family!

 Head'd to the Hardin's
 SO HAPPY!!


Larry is the best part of my Christmas!!!

Chubbs and Jibby LOVE Grandma and DeeDee's

My Mom made this lamp...So Neat!!!

 How Sweat is this wreath, FOR ANY SEASON! My sister made it for me....I LOVE IT!!


 Larry got everything he ever wanted...buzz lightyear gloves (with a laser), a black Santa, and a wave cap!!
 We made a DVD of My Sister and her husband's wedding! Their first dance, father/bride and groom/mother...she thought no one filmed it!!
The Newly Weds...got back fro their Disney Honeymoon yesterday



 
 GOODNIGHT!!!!







1 comment:

  1. Love all the pictures from such a fun Christmas. Glad the footie PJ's fit!

    ReplyDelete